Friday, January 13, 2012

Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ SensationXL Sense 3.5

I build my ROMs with four main goals.
  • Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
  • Speed !!!
  • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
  • Stability through private beta testing before public release
I preconfigure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go. So, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the box.
  • Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
  • Based on the latest HTC Sense 3.5 leaked ROM (runnymede)
  • CRT Animation + blue overscroll
  • Enabled GPU UI rendering
  • Blue highlights instead of green
  • Deodexed, zipaligned, tweaked
  • Extra Quick Settings
  • RCMIX Tweaks
  • Improved SD card read ahead
  • Busybox + runparts, TitaniumBackup
  • Zipaligned
  • A few HTC Apps removed, like HTC Navigation and some widgets
  • A lot of junk removed
  • Stock HTC Kernel
  • Screenshot by pressing Power and Home
  • Advanced Power Menu
  • Updated hosts file for ad removal
  • A lot more stuff... check the changelog below
  • Fast... Stable.. and GREAT battery life with the stock HTC kernel

How to Flash this ROM:
- Root your device
- Install a custom recovery
- Install the downloaded ROM .zip found in post #3
- Make sure to do a Factory Reset / Wipe data/system/cache before installing ROM

Original Post: XDA

Developer: NRGZ28

No comments:

Post a Comment