Monday, January 16, 2012

12-24-11 Ti-X EVOLUTION GingerBread OTA Based Sense

If you phone dies I'm not responsible.
If it runs off with ur daughter or wife cause its GingerBread and it knows its a pimp its not on me.
Maybe you should of asked it how to be so pimp like and try to follow its teachings.

ABOUT
Here is my first rom in a few weeks that I did by my self. thought it was time to do something as a base. Nothing has been changed looks wise its fully STOCK. I will be adding things to it. This is a updated base for any user or dev. just give thanks where its needed. If things are changed it will be in the CHANGE LOG. as I make fixes to keep notes I will update my change log cause my work takes about 2weeks.

For those that have the voicemail bug. Its fited here is how.
Go to settings.
Then call.
Next clear voicemail even if u cant or dont need to.
Then go back to settings
Then aplications
Then manage apps
Select all
Scroll down to voicemail
Then clear data.

Now call ur phone and leave a voicemail and it should work.

V3lastest OTA
optimized

Origina Post: SDX-Developers

Developer: DC13

No comments:

Post a Comment